Tucson Spectrum is a market-dominant, super-regional shopping and entertainment destination strategically located on approximately 88 acres with ~1 mile of frontage along Highway I-19 in Tucson, Arizona. The Property totals 1,000,000+ square feet and is anchored by many of the nation’s best in class retailers including Target, Home Depot, Ross, Marshalls, Old Navy, PetSmart and Best Buy, among others. The Property is also anchored by dominant “daily needs” and “experiential” users such as Food City (Basha’s) and Harkins Theaters.
- The creation and launch of new customized WordPress website optimized for speed, fully functional and 100% compatible with desktops, mobile devices and tablets.
- Branding: logo design and color palette.
- Maintenance & Speed Optimization
Technology & Tools
- Website design with a high quality brand new web design theme & layout.
- Store management area, for admins tenants to register or login to manage store information.
- Logo design and color palette
- Optimization of images to reduce loading time.
- Provide greater device accessibility through Responsive Web Design.
- Creation of a new map with the layout and name and logo of each store. Each store details will link to their respective page for more details such as store hours and contact info (3rd party plugin)
- Maintenance include: small improvements, new additions, website security and hacking prevention, speed optimization.