About the Client
They are passionate about turning clients design vision into a reality as it relates toglass and mirror additions. A Nice Pice of Glass owners are also just as passionate about giving back to the community. That is why they donate 10% of their profits to charitable causes such as Not My Daughter and the Scleroderma Foundation of Southeast Florida.
- Logo design, using the colors of the 2 charities they donate 10% of their profits (Pink & Teal)
- Create of brand new corporate website
- SEO friendly – the website will be optimized for the search engines.
- Ability to change menu items from back end.
- SEO & Analysis.
- Creation of request forms – saved to the database as well as email to admin.
Technology & Tools
- Clean & modern logo design.
- Website design with a high quality brand new web design theme & layout.
- Back end admin area where menus, links and general information can be updated as needed by authorized company administrators.
- Website Links (8-10) – The client is able to insert/modify/delete links in real time in word pad style.
- Google Analytics control panel – quick analytics from Google analytics right from the CMS control panel.
- Optimization of images to reduce loading time
- Creating a clean design, placing more emphasis on content.
- Feedback form -Customer Feedback form with Captcha Validation
- SEO Breadcrumbs – Breadcrumbs provide links back to each previous page the user navigated through to get to the current page or—in hierarchical site structures—the parent pages of the current one. Breadcrumbs provide a trail for the user to follow back to the starting or entry point.
- Provide greater device accessibility through Responsive Web Design.
- Provide organic SEO search results and boost overall conversion.
- Maintenace plan includes: weekly backups, debugging, hosting monitoring synchronizing process
Two-thirds of people would rather read something beautifully designed than something plain. It accomplishes an effective interaction between the company and users. With a responsive design there have been a significant increase in visitors, since people tend to engage more when they can view the website from different devices.
Our WordPress CMS development has a clean and elegant layout. Includes a professional slideshow with text overlay, modern styling, effective image accents to feature their services, tabular system for additional information (and SEO purposes), partner logos, and an additional footer menu for ease of access in mobile.
As a start-up company, ANicePieceOfGlass.com accomplished being able to be found out by customers anytime, anywhere. Even outside of business hours, the website continues to find and secure new customers. Plus, as most companies nowadays have their own website, there’s every chance you could be losing customers to your competitors by staying offline.