About the Client
Their associates are highly trained and educated jewelry professionals who provide customers with the knowledge and expertise that they need to feel confident about their jewelry purchase, whether they enter the Boca Raton location, order online, or call in for questions and service from anywhere in the world.
Jewels In Time also provides a custom-design service for updating old jewelry or creating an individualized piece with a Jewels In Time Advisor.
- Create an online catalog to sell their products around the world.
- Solve coding and design problems including identifying the error, researching, analysis, solution generating, prototyping, user testing and outcome evaluation, to implement an effective marketing strategies.
- Develop an easy-to-use ecommerce platform for buying theis products for their online customers.
- SEO & Analysis.
Technology & Tools
- Website design with a high quality brand new web design theme & layout.
- Back end admin area where menus, links and general information can be updated as needed by authorized company administrators.
- Website Links (15-20) – The client is able to insert/modify/delete links in real time in word pad style.
- Data sync between Ebay and new website
- Optimization of images to reduce loading time
- Creating a clean design, placing more emphasis on content.
- Feedback form -Customer Feedback form with Captcha Validation
- Creation of advanced booking and secure payment gateway.
- Sort Products – Sort by price (high – low), sort alphabetically and sort by item number.
- AJAX Advanced Search with Autocomplete – Includes search by category/brand, product Item, price, and a general search box
- Provide greater device accessibility through Responsive Web Design.
- Provide organic SEO search results and boost overall conversion.
- Maintenace plan includes: weekly backups, debugging, hosting monitoring synchronizing process
Two-thirds of people would rather read something beautifully designed than something plain. It accomplishes an effective interaction between the company and users. With a responsive design there have been a significant increase in visitors, since people tend to engage more when they can view the website from different devices.
Increased e-commerce conversion rates, while decreasing the hassle of inventory management by using a robust CMS. Providing high quality information and customer service Jewels In Time website allows for automation of the sales process and for sales to be converted at a much higher rate than traditional sales methods.
Jewels in Time uses each social media platform to reach out and stay connected with their dedicated fans and followers. The have 14,095 Facebook fan following; 1,382 followers over Twitter; 3,959 followers over Instagram; 162 followers over Pinterest. The power of social media helps to attract audience on special holidays.