About the Client
- Redesign of new corporate website
- SEO friendly – the website will be optimized for the search engines.
- Ability to change menu items from back end.
- SEO & Analysis.
- Creation of request forms – saved to the database as well as email to admin.
- Keep information up-to-date as it changes every year.
Technology & Tools
- Website design with a high quality brand new web design theme & layout.
- Back end admin area where menus, links and general information can be updated as needed by authorized company administrators.
- Website Links (20) – The client is able to insert/modify/delete links in real time in word pad style.
- Google Analytics control panel – quick analytics from Google analytics right from the CMS control panel.
- Optimization of images to reduce loading time
- Creating a clean design, placing more emphasis on content.
- Create a way to effectively communicate an interact with users.
- Design an easy way for users to find their locations.
- Create an easy and flexible blogging platform to help connect with their customers.
- Provide greater device accessibility through Responsive Web Design.
- Provide organic SEO search results and boost overall conversion.
- Maintenance plan includes: weekly backups, debugging, hosting monitoring synchronizing process
Two-thirds of people would rather read something beautifully designed than something plain. It accomplishes an effective interaction between the company and users. With a responsive design there have been a significant increase in visitors, since people tend to engage more when they can view the website from different devices.
Our WordPress CMS development has a clean and elegant layout. Includes a multi-image slideshow. It also includes modern styling, effective image accents to feature their exhibitions, countdown clock, partner logos, maps, blog, gallery drop down menu on top and an additional footer menu for ease of access in mobile.
The show website provides a quick and easy way of communicating information between exhibitors and visitors. It lists opening hours, contact information, show’s artwork, hotel and parking information. It also has a blog to promote events and they use social media channels to build up a community with your customers.