Shoppes at Nona Place is a new retail development project situated on approximately 14.6 acres in the Lake Nona – Medical City market of southeast Orlando. Lake Nona, one of the fastest growing communities in the country, is a 17 square mile master designed community that includes a Sports & Performance District highlighted by the largest tennis facility in the world and Lake Nona’s Medical City – a 650 acre health and life sciences park. The Property is strategically located at the signalized intersection of Narcoossee Road (6 lanes), the primary north/south thoroughfare, and Tyson Road, which connects the numerous residential communities to the east and serves as the primary access point for Lake Nona High School (~3,000 students). The Property is positioned at the epicenter of the growth within this market with over 20,000 residential units and approximately $3 billion worth of commercial projects in various stages of development within 3 miles.
- The creation and launch of new customized WordPress one-pager website optimized for speed, fully functional and 100% compatible with desktops, mobile devices and tablets.
- Maintenance & Speed Optimization
Technology & Tools
- Website design with a high quality brand new web design theme & layout.
- Store management area, for admins tenants to register or login to manage store information.
- Logo design and color palette
- Optimization of images to reduce loading time.
- Provide greater device accessibility through Responsive Web Design.
- Creation of a new map with the layout and name and logo of each store. Each store details will link to their respective page for more details such as store hours and contact info (3rd party plugin)
- Maintenance include: small improvements, new additions, website security and hacking prevention, speed optimization.